The Healthcare Connect Fund provides support for high-capacity broadband connectivity to eligible health care providers (HCPs) and encourages the formation of state and regional broadband HCP networks. Under the program, eligible rural HCPs, and those non-rural HCPs that are members of a consortium that has a majority rural HCP sites, can receive a 65 percent discount from the fund on all eligible expenses. HCPs are required to contribute the remaining 35 percent to participate in the program. HCPs can use the Healthcare Connect Fund to purchase services and equipment, as well as construct their own broadband infrastructure where it is shown to be the most cost effective option.
The purpose of the Healthcare Connect Fund is to expand HCP access to broadband services, particularly in rural areas, and to encourage the formation of state and regional broadband networks linking health care providers.
If you would like help in determining your organization’s eligibility and just how much of this subsidy you are qualified to receive, SpectraCorp is here to help!
Find out Your Elibility Today!
Leave A Comment